Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC, has released schedule how physical learning will commence. According to a letter signed by KMTC Chief Executive Officer, professor Micheal K. Kiptoo, graduating class of 2020 has been given a top priority.
Clearance in preparation for graduation commenced on October 13, 2020 and will run up-to November 20, 2020.
Final Qualifying Examination Candidates will report to school on 2nd November, 2020.
All first, second and third year students will continue to undertake their studies online. Date of physical reopening to be communicated in due course, depending on the trend of COVID–19 pandemic in the country.
- List of KMTC Short courses; Target Group, Campus offered, Duration and Fees
- KMTC minimum Requirements to Upgrade Certificate course to Diploma level
- List of diploma courses offered at KMTC,Entry Qualifications and Requirements and campus offered
- KMTC Higher Diploma (Post basic) Courses; minimum entry requirements and course duration
- List of accredited KMTC campuses per county in Kenya
- KMTC student portal for course registration,admission letter,fee payments,scholarships; KMTC online course application process
- How to apply online for KMTC Courses through application Portal – admissions.kmtc.ac.ke
The College has put in place the necessary measures to adhere to Government protocols to mitigate against the spread of COVID–19. In addition, the College has also undertaken a sensitisation on COVID–19 infection prevention and control, psycho–social support and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs).
KMTC CEO, professor Micheal Kiptoo, has directed all KMTC Board of Directors to see to it that on the reporting day, students clear College fees.
Students will also be required to adhere to Ministry of Health and College guidelines on COVID–19.
In addition to students reporting with adequate masks and sanitizer, they will be required to sign a mandatory health safety rules and regulations.