Dental Technology is a specialty in the field of dentistry that deals with the treatment and rehabilitation of the tissues of the oral cavity and the face. It encompasses the design and fabrication of various prostheses and corrective appliances such as dentures, braces and crowns and bridges.
The three-year-course is offered in selected KMTC Campuses.
- List of KMTC Short courses; Target Group, Campus offered, Duration and Fees
- KMTC minimum Requirements to Upgrade Certificate course to Diploma level
- List of diploma courses offered at KMTC,Entry Qualifications and Requirements and campus offered
- KMTC Higher Diploma (Post basic) Courses; minimum entry requirements and course duration
- List of accreditted KMTC campuses per county in Kenya
For one to pursue this course the minimum requirement is KCSE Mean grade of C, with C in English or Kiswahili, and Physical Sciences or Physics or Chemistry. C- in Biology and any one of the following:- Metal work, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
Where Course is Offered
|Selected KMTC Campuses
|KCSE Mean grade of C, with C in English or Kiswahili, and Physical Sciences or Physics or Chemistry. C- in Biology and any one of the following:- Metal work, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry