Kenya University and College Central placement service (KUCCPS) is a body that is responsible for admission of students to universities and colleges in Kenya. The body has enabled an online student portal where students can conveniently perform the following:
- Application for admission to an institution
- Checking admission status
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and so much more.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2019/2020
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay for KUCCPS 2019/2020 Application, KUCCPS Business number
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Student portal 2018/2019; KUCCPS Application portal student.kuccps.net
Various KUCCPS portals can either be accessed by through a mobile phone or a desktop by using the following links:
- KUCCPS student portal login student.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login