The online admissions site for the Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC), which is intended to welcome students in September 2023, has not yet been launched.
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is the leading government corporation that offers courses in medical related field.
Diploma courses are among the most coveted programs in KMTC. These courses tend to attract huge number of students in accredited KMTC campus across the country.
- List of KMTC Short courses; Target Group, Campus offered, Duration and Fees
- KMTC minimum Requirements to Upgrade Certificate course to Diploma level
- List of diploma courses offered at KMTC,Entry Qualifications and Requirements and campus offered
- KMTC Higher Diploma (Post basic) Courses; minimum entry requirements and course duration
- List of accreditted KMTC campuses per county in Kenya
- KMTC student portal for course registration,admission letter,fee payments,scholarships; KMTC online course application process
- How to apply online for KMTC Courses through application Portal – admissions.kmtc.ac.ke
A message on KMTC’s website explained the delay in the opening of online portal. KMTC has campuses all throughout the nation.
“To improve the efficiency of our admission process, we have received and are implementing the valuable feedback from stakeholders. Further, we have partnered with like-minded organisations to enhance our capacity for the selection and placement of students.
In this regard, therefore, please note that the applications for KMTC September 2023 intake have not yet been opened. As a result, the selection and placement process has not commenced,” KMTC CEO Kelly Oluoch said in the notice.
Oluoch recommended applicants to pay attention to news from KMTC’s official communication channels because the portal’s opening would be publicised there.
“Prospective applicants are advised to stay tuned to our official platforms/channels for further updates on the opening of the application portal. We will provide clear instructions and announce the dates in the coming days,” he said.
KMTC is a public institution which a focuses on training different health professionals. It provides a wide range of medical courses and programmes and is the largest medical training school in East and Central Africa.
Numerous campuses of KMTC are located throughout Kenya, offering instruction to countless students each year.
In addition to many other disciplines, the institution provides diploma and certificate programmes in nursing, clinical medicine, pharmacy, medical laboratory sciences, community health, health records and information technology, among others.