Certificate in Community Health Assistant is a course offered the Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC).
It is wort noting that this certificate course takes 2 years.
Entry Requirements for Certificate in Community Health Assistant
To pursue this Course you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- KCSE Mean Grade of C-, with D+ in English or Kiswahili, D+ in Biology OR Biological sciences. D in any of the following; Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Sciences or Foundation course in Community Health
How to Apply for KMTC Courses 2023/2024
We welcome your application
Thank you for your interest in the Kenya Medical Training College. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available here in KMTC. KMTC seeks to enrol and graduate applicants who will develop and grow educationally and personally and will contribute to the College community, and the broader society.
All applications are ONLINE from the application portal on this website www.kmtc.ac.ke.
The prospective candidates apply for admission into courses for each academic year for Regular or Parallel Category.
The Regular category have subsidized fee with optional accommodation but no choice for campus while the parallel category have non subsidized fee, no accommodation option but have option for campuses choice in more than sixty five (65) campuses situated in different parts of the country depending on the courses.
- Prospective candidates are expected to visit the applicants’ portal, read the advertisement to know the various courses and their specific entry requirements.
- Candidates interested in making an application are advised to READ the application guidelines (preservice/Inservice) available on the application portal
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps carefully given in the application guideline to the end to be sure of application success.
- Take note that the application period has timelines as stipulated on the advertisement please observe them