In our previous articles I took you through various articles featuring Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) courses among other crucial information.
- List of KMTC Short courses; Target Group, Campus offered, Duration and Fees
- KMTC minimum Requirements to Upgrade Certificate course to Diploma level
- List of diploma courses offered at KMTC,Entry Qualifications and Requirements and campus offered
- KMTC Higher Diploma (Post basic) Courses; minimum entry requirements and course duration
- List of accreditted KMTC campuses per county in Kenya
- KMTC student portal for course registration,admission letter,fee payments,scholarships; KMTC online course application process
- How to apply online for KMTC Courses through application Portal – admissions.kmtc.ac.ke
In this article am going to take you through the simple and straight forward procedure how to make payment for KMTC application.
Here is the procedure:
- Go to M-PESA
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA
- Choose the option PAY BILL
- Enter Business No. – 964150 and click OK
- Enter Account Number – (This is your registration number) as it is in your admission letter.
- Enter Amount – Ksh. 10,000 and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and click OK
- You will receive two SMS messages – one from KMTC and another from M-PESA
- Log in to your portal using your e-mail address
- On the bottom left side of the window, click on ónline enrolment’
- On the window that opens up, key in the M-PESA reference number e.g. OHI5Q241CJ and click search. and then Confirm that the email address displayed is accurate and that you have access to it, if not modify accordingly and click update email.
- Your details will pop up including your name, registration number, e-mail address among others.
- Kindly check through the details and confirm that the e-mail address is a valid email address and that you have access to it. If the e-mail address is OK click enrol if NOT key in the correct email address and click update e-mail. After which click on‘Click to Start Enrolment process’
- On the resulting window, click on “enrol now’
- You will see a message on the screen telling you that you have successfully enrolled.
- In case of any challenges with the enrollment process, kindly reach us on the following numbers – 0723004516, 0723000429, 0736993813, 0736212060