Oshwal Academy Nairobi a private international school offering British curriculum from Pre-school to year 13 is seeking to recruit for a number of key positions.
Experienced and competent teachers/candidates are encouraged to apply for the following subjects:
- Deputy head
- Assistant Human Resources manager
- Games coordinator
- Arts and design
- Business Studies
- Biology and Human Biology
- Educational Psychology
- ICT/ Computer Studies
- Life Guard
- P.E Teacher
- Special Needs Education
- For teaching vacancies applicants must be graduate in their Subjects/specialisation (B.ED)
- At least four (4) years of teaching experience in area of specialization. MUST be TSC registered.
- Candidates with experience in the teaching British National Curriculum will have an added advantage
- For sports coordinator the candidate MUST at least 10 years of experience in managing sporting activities in school setup.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a difference please send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate on the subject line the position applying for.
Closing date is 8th February, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.