NHIF Supa Cover is Kenya’s largest, reliable, accessible and affordable medical insurance cover that enables you and your family to enjoy an unparalleled benefit package. Supa Cover costs Kshs. 500 per month for the principal members and beneficiaries.
It is important to note that upon admission in hospital an NHIF member is accorded services and the hospital makes a claim to the Fund for reimbursement.
An in-patient cover for the contributor, declared spouse and children.
Under the law, all persons resident in Kenya, over 18 years and whose total income is not less than Kshs. 1,000 in any given month are required to contribute to the Fund irrespective of whether the spouse is a contributor or not.
What Does it Entail?
Outpatient Services – Consultation, Laboratory, investigations, daycare procedures, drugs and dispensation, health education, wellness and counselling, physiotherapy services, immunization, vaccines as per the KEPI schedule
- Maternal care – Antenatal and Prenatal care and deliveries (Normal delivery and caesarian section)
- Reproductive health services : Family Planning
- Renal Dialysis
- Overseas treatment for specialized surgeries not available locally
- Rehabilitation for drugs and substance abuse
- All surgical procedures including transplants
- Emergency road evacuation services
- Radiology imaging services (X-rays, CT Scan, & MRI)
- Cancer Treatment
- P.O. Box: 30443 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Phone: 0800 720 601, (020) 2723255/56
- Phone: (020) 2714793/94, (020) 2722527
- SMS to 21101 for help
- Fax: (020) 271480