The job holder will be responsible for the implementation University examination policies and integrity of the examinations as stipulated in the policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the exam production process and ensure safety of produced exams
- In charge of printing and issuance of computer packages certificates and transcripts;
- Create and manage repository of student progress reports for externally examined programs
- Prepare and submit continuous evaluations reports to external examiners (CAMS & KNEC)
- Maintain a reliable record on inventory and production of academic certificates and transcripts;
- Compile accurate counters for examinations as provided by the admissions records i.e. nominal roll, class attendance lists;
- Facilitate faculty board moderation process by providing relevant reports and materials;
- Analyze examinations results upon release by external examiners
- Propose and implement enhancements for students’ and lecturers’ on-line examinations portals;
- Coordinate safe disposal of waste paper generated from examinations office.
- Provide secretariat service to Deans and Graduation Committee meetings on examination matters and represent Department of Examinations in moderations done at faculty board meetings
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 years’ experience in examination Management.
- Computer Literate
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of ERP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email to email@example.com by 10th November 2019. KCAU staff are encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.