Utunzi loan app is one of the most convenient instant mobile loan that enables individuals to access loan ranging from Ksh 500 to Ksh 100000 in Kenya.
It is a product of Utunziventures that prides itself on being a direct lender to smartphone users with phone numbers and good borrowing history.
How to download utunzi loan app
Anyone who owns a smartphone and has attained a legal age of 18 years, can download the app from google play store and access an instant loan. To download the utunzi loan app click here
How to apply for Utunzi loan
Applying for utunzi loan is simple and one needa to follow these steps
- Go to the Utunzi app in your smartphone
- Log in using your details
- Select the ‘Apply for a loan’ option
- Enter the amount you want to borrow
- Answer all the questions honestly and correctly.
- Attach a photo of your National ID
- Add referees if you are required to
- Submit the application
Remember that the amount one qualifies for depends on credit history and status of CRB listing. One stands high chances of accesing higher loan limit after progressively borrowing and repaying timely.
How to repay Utunzi loan app and M-pesa Paybill number
To avoid being listed on CRB and your loan attracting more penality, its advisable to repay it timely. Its is also worth noting that paying your loan earlier increases your chances of qualifying for higher loan.
To repay your Utunzi loan follow these steps
- Go to your Mpesa menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the ‘ pay bill’ option
- Enter the Utunzi Venture’s paybill number as 800950
- Next, choose the ‘account number’ option
- Enter your phone number ( the number you signed up with) as the account number
- Enter the amount you are repaying then press okay
Utunzi loan app contacts
Incase of enquiries one can contact Utunzi loan app through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0720686009
- Website: www.utunziventures.co.ke