OPesa a product of Tenspot Kenya Limited is a mobile loan app that gives people an opportunity to apply for loan provided one is 20-55 years old, has a fixed income and a phone number.
How to download and register OPesa loan App
To apply for the loan one must first download OPesa loan app from Google play. Click here to download OPesa loan app. After downloading the App start the sign up process and loan application process.
When signing up for OPesa ensure to do it correctly since once the information has been submitted it cannot be changed.
One can apply for a loan of upto kes. 500,000 depending on credit score. Once loan request has been approved, money is disbursed into M-Pesa account.
How to repay OPesa loan through M-Pesa Paybill 606280
OPesa loan repayment period is a maximum of 70 days. One can make early loan repayment is accepted and this can increase ones loan limit. A loanee receives a message two days prior to the due date as a reminder to repay the loan.
Loan can be repaid through the App or M-Pesa. To repay the loan through M-Pesa follow these steps.
- Navigate to M-Pesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Choose Paybill
- Enter business number 606280 (Registered as Tenspot Kenya Ltd)
- For Account number- enter your mobile phone number (the same number you received your Opesa)
- Enter the loan amount to repay
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct then press OK.
OPesa Loan App Contact and Email
In case of any question regarding your OPesa loan you can reach them through:
- Phone: 020 7650 999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Put your M-PESA registered number in the subject)