Umba mobile loan app is among the many trusted mobile money lenders that has taken advantage of the vast growing e-commerce industry. Formerly Umba loan was known as Mkopo Kaka.
One can qualify for a loan ranging from kes250 to kes 70000 attracting an interest rate of between 1% and 15% per month.
Repayment period is 28 days and one pays in four (4) installments.
How to download Umba Loan App
In order to gain access to the Umba mobile Loan app Platform you agree to provide:A
- All required fields in the onboarding process
- A valid mobile phone number that funds can be transferred to.
- valid National I.D to prove identity and age
- Any information you do provide us with is the most current and accurate available
- You are required to keep your personal information up to date
- Additional information may be required to allow you additional, full or continued use of the service
- Proof you are over 18 (National I.D)
One can download Umba loan app from google app store by clicking here
With Umba loan app, one can enjoy the following services
- Billpay loan (Upto 5% cheaper than mobile loan app)
- Mobile money loan
- Airtime loan saves 2% on interest.
How to apply for Umba Loan
To apply for Billpay loan, Mobile money loan and Airtime loan login to the Umba app and click on any service you want.
Once your loan request is acknowledged, the money will be disbursed into your M-PESA.
How to repay Umba mobile loan Paybill number 264130
Its important to note that paying the loan in good time will increase onces loan limit. Delayed payment will lead to one incurring additional charges and may be listed in CRB.
To repay the loan login to yor app and click on Repay loan or follow these steps:
- Go to your Mpesa menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the ‘ pay bill’ option
- Enter the Umba loan app paybill number as 264130
- Next, choose the ‘account number’ option
- Enter your umba
- Enter the amount you are repaying then press okay
Umba mobile loan app contacts
In case of any inquiry contact Umba loan lender through;