Tala is loan app is arguably one of the best and dependable mobile lending platform that has tremendously won the heart of many Kenyans.
The loan app provides instant credit scoring, lending, and other personalized financial services in Kenya and around the world.
With simple registration steps, one can get a loan that can quench financial thirst. All you need to do is to download the app from Google app store and thereafter the complete the registration before applying for the loan.
Tala charge a flat service fee for each loan. For a 30 day loan with a service fee as low as 7% and up to 19%. The app also offer a 21 day loan with a service fee as low as 5% and up to 14%.
Paying loans by or before due date is recommended since its maintain or even lower your fee and remain in good standing with Tala.
Tala loan Application form
Tala Loan Application Form is not in use. The easiest way to apply for your loan is by downloading the Tala App.
To apply for a Tala loan, download the Tala app here http://inv.re/5nmq . Then sign up and fill out a short application on the Tala app. The application should only take few minutes.
To apply for a Tala loan, open the Tala App and go through the loan application process. If approved, choose a payment period, then select the “Send my loan” button. For returning customers, you may reapply for another loan only after you have paid off your previous loan.
How to pay tala loan app via M-Pesa paybill
To make Tala loan repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-Pesa
- From your M-Pesa menu select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 851900
- Enter your Tala registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press \’OK\’
Note: Your M-Pesa payment confirmation will show you have sent the payment to our account Tala Mobile. You will still receive an SMS confirming we have received your payment.
Tala loan prepayment, late payment and non-payment
There are no penalty fees for paying early. In fact, early and on time payments will help you qualify for larger loans in the future!
It is important to make your payments on time to be able to continue benefiting from Tala’s fast, low interest loans. Missing loan payments may result in fees, lower loan limits, or the inability to get a subsequent loan from us as well as other lenders.
You may be contacted by collections agents if you do not repay your loan on time. In the event of a long period of non-payment, you may be blacklisted from Tala and also reported to the relevant credit reference bureaus.
Tala offers a fast, easy, and secure way to help friends and family receive the loans they need to pay bills, cover school fees and start and grow businesses. You are not responsible for your friend’s loan so there is zero risk. Plus, Tala will give you KSh 500 for every friend you refer after they repay their first loan.
To refer a friend, follow these simple steps:
- Open your Tala app and tap “Get started” under “Help friends that need a loan and earn KSh 500”
- Select how you’d like to share Tala. You can share your referral link through WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook, Email, and more.
- Click send! Your friend or family member will then receive a link to download the Tala mobile app from the Google Play Store.
How to update Tala manually
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap the Menu icon then My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labelled “Update.”
- Search for Tala then tap “Update”.