Safaricom Home fibre packages cost and validity period
Safaricom has four home fibre packages designed to meet everyday work of a subscriber. Internet use has greatly contributed positively in the field of education, entertainment and business.
Customers can subscribe for packages starting from as low as Kshs2,500 per month with speeds of 5Mbps to Kshs 9,999 at 40 Mbps per month.
|Package||Speed||Monthly Cost||Validity Period|
Safaricom home fibre coverage
To check if your home is located in an area with Safaricom home fibre all you have to do is
- dial *400#.
- Next, choose the option that says Get Safaricom Home fibre,
- then key in the name of your town then your estate name and finally your nearest landmark.
- Safaricom customer care will then get in touch with you.
- You can also check your area via the Safaricom official website.
Once registered, you will be given a router and access to credentials. They will enable you to have both Wireless and LAN access, with no installation charges. You only have to pay for the month you are subscribed to.
How to upgrade from current safaricom home fibre
You can upgrade to a new Safaricom fibre home internet package if you feel that you need more internet speed. Here is how to upgrade your current Safaricom home fibre:
- Dial *400#
- Choose the option that says change subscription
- Select the service package that you prefer
- Pay the package amount via Mpesa, and you will be automatically upgraded.