eCitizen is an online platform where Kenyans virtually access all government services. From visa applications to paying land rates, it’s a one stop shop.
This platform brings the government closer to people. With eCitizen, you don’t have to visit government offices in order to receive important services.
How to create/register for an account on eCitizen portal eCitizen.go.ke
The following steps will lead you how to create an account on eCitizen portal
- To register on eCitizen Kenya, Go to e-citizene-citizen
- Under the Kenyan Citizen tab, click create an account
- fill up the requested parts including ID number, first name as per your ID (first) before clicking validate
- After validation, upon which the system should display the full name of the applicant and their ID on the screen, you can proceed to enter the email address.
- You have to confirm the email address by re-entering it.
- You also have to enter your phone number before creating your password- all these in the provided space.
- At this point, go and login to the email address you provided so that you can verify your email.
- To verify your mobile number type the number of your working line and click ‘send verification code’. The code will be sent as an SMS to your phone
- Type the verification code in the box written ‘Enter the verification SMS sent to your mobile phone via SMS’ then click ‘verify’
- Finally you will then get a chance to upload a nice passport photo to the portal. Your passport photo should be 500×500 pixels for the best results.
Government services one can get in eCitizen Portal eCitizen.go.ke
Customs Goods Declaration