Kenya Police Service Recruitment Portal – http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke. This an E-recruitment portal that has been enabled for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the Kenya Police Service – http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke.
http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke: The Authorities of the Kenya Police Service has enabled the Kenya Police Services online application portal for the recruitment of qualified and interested candidates. The Kenya Police Services recruitment portal is to enable candidates to apply for the Kenya Police Service recruitment at their convenience. Kenya Police Service Recruitment
However, before a candidate can apply for Kenya Police Service jobs, he/she must meet the Kenya Police Service recruitment requirements. The KPS entry requirement serves as a prerequisite for the employment of personnel into the Kenya Police Service.
Kenya Police Services Recruitment Portal
You can visit and Kenya Prisons Recruitment Portal for online application using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Kenya Police Service (KPS) E-Recruitment Portals – http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke
- Kenya Police Service Online Application – http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke
The Kenya Police Service does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process except otherwise stated.
Kenya Police KPS Recruitment Requirements
1. Be a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary
Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya
with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years
5. Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
6. Be physically and mentally fit
7. Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
• Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
• Applicants with the following skills are also encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters
and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics
Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality(Caterers, Waiters,
Housekeepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons,
Metal Workers, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Motor Vehicle Panel Beaters, Musicians/Bandsmen,
Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Plant Operators, Pharmacists,
Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/Women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary
Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders, and Fabricators.