The Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) is body whose main objective is to safeguards accountability and transparency of national examination. It sees to it all processes involving national examination starting from setting, distribution,supervision & invigilation,marking and analysis is done in the most transparent way.
The Knec Examiners will be prepared to mark examinations either of the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE), Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), Primary Teacher Education (PTE), Early Childhood Development Education – Proficiency (ECDE) and Diploma in Teacher Education (DTE) examinations. For one to qualify as an examiner he or she must;
- Be a registered teacher by TSC
- Posses prerequisite examination skills obtained through training
- Have clean record in terms of
How to register online as KNEC examiners
Just like most institutions, knec has also embraced technology a move that has made it easier for examiners to conveniently register online. The following are steps for one to register as a Knec examiner;
- First, you need to be eligible for the KNEC Examiners job by being a Teachers Service Commission registered teacher. This is the primary qualification that is considered along others such as education level, integrity just to mention but a few.
- Get to the official knec examiners portal via the link http://cp.www.knec.ac.ke. There are prompts to log in, if you are not registered then you need to register in order to get the log ins an access the site.
- Fill up the KNEC examiners form with your personal details such as date of birth, date of appointment, education qualifications, work station, TSC no. and physical address among other details.
- You will then save that information. If you are applying for a job then download the document and print. This should also be accompanied by hard filled section 2.0 and 4.0 and other credentials address to the Chief Executive Officer for KNEC.