How to pay DStv packages in Kenya
One can pay for your packages through several ways. It is important to note that that to top up, you can use MyDStv App, internet banking, USSD, debit order, or visit their walk-in centres or your nearest store.
You can use the M-Pesa method which is fast and easy. Below are steps you can follow:
- Open your M-Pesa app,
- SIM toolkit or Safaricom app.
- Select M-Pesa and then “Lipa na M-Pesa” option.
- Select “Pay Bill”. Enter 444900 as the business number.
- Enter your DStv SmartCard number as the account number.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your Mpesa pin and press “OK”. Confirm the details entered.
- Click ‘Ok’ You will then receive a confirmation SMS of your payment.
How to upgrade DStv packages in Kenya
Follow the steps below to upgrade your package.
- Log in to the app using either your IUC/smartcard number or either your surname or your mobile number.
- Click on the “Change Package” option on the home page.
- A list of packages will be presented.
- Select the desired package, a pop will appear with a “Next” button.
- Click on “Next”, and you will be directed to the “Change Package” screen, with the payment summary with what needs to be paid. Click on “Pay Now” to continue to the make a payment page.
- Now you have details about the updated DStv packages and their channels in Kenya.
Before subscribing to any bouquet, check what content you will access and go for the one with your ideal channels.