The business of “investors” has taken Kenyans by storm and its currently the only genuine way to make one become an overnight millionaire.
Many have opted to take it as the main way of earning a living. When luck knocks your door, your life changes completely. However, its important to keep in mind that gambling is so addictive and its should be practised controllably.
Betin is among the top trusted betting companies in Kenya. Apart from its amazing markets, it offers a unique way a gambling, where one can open a begin shop and become an agent.
Betin Kenya can offer one a chance to run own business by becoming one of their sales outlets and promoting tried-and-tested range of products.
Betin products, training and support team will provide one with everything a self-motivated person needs to start and grow his/her own shop.
Requirements to open Betin shop
- 150,000 KES for security deposit (100,000 KES immediately and 5 x 10,000 KES monthly intallments).
- County council trading permit/license.
- Shop minimum size 400 Sq/Ft.
- Shop located on ground floor.
- Shop must be located minimum 100 meters from the nearest main Church.
- Shop must be located minimum 100 meters from the nearest main School.
- You must be able to pay rent, electricity, internet and staff salaries.
- You must buy a power back-up generator with an auto switch over.
- You must have a stable internet connection of minimum 5Mbps.
- You must provide your cashiers with cash float in order to pay customers’ winnings (Betin will send you money for big winnings over 20,000 KES).
- General Renovations (General repairs, Counters, Wiring, Painting, Networking etc.).
- Chairs for Tellers/Customers.
- DSTV (recommended).
How to open betin shop
Anyone can open betin shop by simply following these steps:
- Find a potential shop premise of min. 50sqm
- Fill in the enquiry form here and attach the pictures of the shop
- Verification of premises from betin inspectors
- Finally get your shop fitted and ready go
For more information contact betin via their enquiry form. Alternatively please fill your information here and they’ll call you back.