Public Service Commission (PSC) portal is an online platform where government gives unique opportunities to registered Kenyan citizens to view declared vacancies, access public service commission application form apply for internships and jobs.
How to Register for Public Service Commission (PSC) portal
All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
To register for the portal follow these steps:
- Click http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/Register to land in the registration page
- Fill the register profile by submitting the following
- Id Number
3. Click on the submit button
NB: Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
One must log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in by following steps above in order to apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities.
During application its important to ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
After application one is also advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date. Preferred Internet Browser for this system is Mozilla Firefox.
Resetting Public Service Commission (PSC) portal Password
- Users who had registered in the previous version of the system are required to register afresh by providing ID/Passport number, surname, email address and a password.
- In event that you forget the password, click “Forgot Password” link and provide the email you had used to register.
- A link will be sent to the email address to enable you reset your password.
Public Service Commission (PSC) Email and Contact
+254 (020) 2223901, 2227471