Tala loan app was the first instant mobile loan app launched as Mkopo Rahisi in 2014 and later rebranded to Tala.
Tala loan app requires one to have a smartphone and a good Mpesa Track record to access their loans.
How to download Tala
Downloading Tala is very easy, just using your phone follow the following steps.
- If on android phone, visit The Google Play Store
- Check the reviews, you will see all the good reviews about this App.
- Download the App and it will install on your phone automatically. You are now ready to start using Tala Loan App.
How to register on Tala
- After installation, open the app and enter your mobile number.
- The number will be verified and will register you automatically
- Tala will check for information about you on your phone. This information is from your SMS to see how you transact M-Pesa, your income, and other information.
- You are registered and now have a Tala account.
How to borrow from Tala App
- Open the app
- Login with your Tala PIN
- Select Apply
- Fill in the few details required
- You’ll get a loan limit
- Select the amount you wish to borrow
- Select the duration of the loan before repayment
- Accept Terms and Submit
- Money will be sent immediately to your Mpesa number which you registered with on Tala App.
How to repay Tala loan
To repay use you number as the account number and their paybill (851900) to fully settle the debt.