Students who were placed in University of Nairobi (UoN) by KUCCPS can now download their admission letters from the university’s website. The official University of Nairobi (UoN) Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
It is important to note that university of Nairobi do not send admission letters to students. They’re downloaded from the university’s website.
One will first check the admission no. or registration number the admission list from UON website. While on the University students portal, you will need to enter your Registration No. or Application Ref No. to get allocated a Registration No.
The following are simple sets on how to download an admission letter;
- Login to SMIS Students Portal (https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/)
- You will be prompted to key in your registration number and your KCSE index no/ID number as your password.
- There you will be able to download your 2018 university admission letters to University of Nairobi.
Apart from the admission letter the following documents can be obtained.
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Delcaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency operation consent
- Student Data sheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and regulations