The Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) is an online payslip platform where government employees can now view and download their payslips.
The System has already been integrated with other existing systems like IFMIS, G-Pay, IRMIS and IPPD. Users of GHRIS are Government MDAs, Employees, and the Public who will benefit from a centralized readily accessible, efficient and transparent system.
The following organizations can also use the system for various decision-making functions:
- Ministry of Finance – To establish statistics and Personnel Emolument (PE) budgeting
- The Public Service Commission – For selections and recruitment purposes
- Ministry of State for Public Service – For Human Resource management, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
How to register for www.ghris.go.ke payslips
The following guide will take you through the whole process of GHRIS Payslip Online Registration.
- Log into your preferred web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) or click here to login directly.
- The screen shown below will appear for you to identify yourself to the system.
- Enter your Personal Number and Password to log into the GHRIS.
How to Capture/Edit personal details in GHRIS
Its easier to capture/edit all personal details in GHRIS
Note: After you have finished editing one menu. click on the Save button to move on to the next item
- Click on the Basics Detail Tab and proceed to fill in all those dialogue boxes that have not been filled in by the HRM system.
- Apart from your KRA PIN and Birth Certificate Number, any details you do not have, fill in N/A.
- Click the Current duties Tab and fill in all the details, on the current duties dialog box, state your duties in paragraph form
- Provide all the Certificates you have, fill in your level of education, the examining body, duration, country of study, date enrolled, year of graduation and most importantly, your certificate number.
- Specify the jobs you did previously before you joined the service or got employed in the civil service.
- If none, proceed to enter details of your current employment.
- If you have ever been promoted, you should know that that is a detail that should fall under a separate record. Note: The system auto-orders the details you input, you can key them in any order.
How to download GHRIS online Payslip
- Get to the official ghris.go.ke payslip download portal.
- Input the User ID and password you used during registration to log in.
- In case you have forgotten the password click at *Forget Password to reset and get a new password (you will need access to your email or your phone to confirm your identity).
- All job information regarding the person in question pops up and allows you to view. You can then continue to download payslip from GHRIS.
- It is as easy as that, within a few clicks you have GHRIS payslips download does all the hustle for you.
- This less procedural, convenient and can be remotely accessed so long as there is web connectivity.