Check-off facility shall be terminated by the Commission in any of the following circumstances:
Read also: TSC Online Payslip 2021 Login; View, Download via tpay.tsc.go.ke
- Failure by the third party to comply with the statutory provisions as well as any Government Regulations and rules relating to third party deductions.
- In the event that any applicable rules and regulations makes a deduction illegal or not permissible from an employee’s salary.
- In the event the third party becomes bankrupt or is de-registered under the law.
- If the third party engages in any practice deemed by the Commission to be fraudulent or illegal on the part of the third party.
- For purposes of this section, the Commission shall give or issue fourteen (14) days notice of its intention to terminate the relationship with the third party.
- In the event a third party is refused, barred, suspended or terminated from the use of the check-off facility by the Commission, the third party may appeal in writing, to the Commission for a review of the decision within twenty-one (21) days.
Read also: TSC Online T-Pay; Obligation Of TSC, Employee, Third Part Firm
A third party shall pay a service charge for processing of deductions, data, information, reports, and/or any other service provided by the Commission;
- The Third party shall fully absorb the service charge cost without passing it to the employee;
- The applicable rates for service charge shall be as indicated under the schedule 3 and shall take effect from the date of these guidelines;
- Service charge shall be reduced from the remittances of the third party at the end of every month;
- These rates shall be determined by the Commission from time to time.