This learning process involves “the use of technology for learning in or outside of a classroom.” People related to education use this technique; however it is becoming popular for employee training programs or online certification classes.
In the education field, e-learning courses are becoming more popular due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Various schools, colleges, and universities offer e-learning courses for continuing education. In different corporations, people use this technique to train new employees and help existing employees to learn new policies and processes. However, a plagiarism check is the vital element of E-learning to deliver unique legal material online.
It has two categories:
- Asynchronous: it refers to online courses that learners can complete on their timeline. It does not require instructors and students to be online at the same time. Learners will use discussion forums, message boards, pre-recorded video lectures, and other assets to complete their task
- Synchronous: it happens in real-time; learners and instructors have to be online at the same time. Lessons will continue in a virtual classroom, and students will use live chat, video conferencing, and application sharing for participation.
Basic Guide for E-learners
Here are some basic tips for new E learners:
- Establish goals with Your Team
Before starting an E-learning course, you must set your goals to avoid confusion, frustration, and ineffective learning experiences. You can take support from collaboration tools, project management tools, and consistent guidelines for everyone working on the course.
- Set Objectives and Activities
It would be best if you started designing the course introduction to the conclusion and then creating the assessment. Create learning objectives and decide what evidence will be acceptable to verify that the learner is paying attention and learning the modules’ information. Furthermore, include only those activities that help you achieve the learning outcomes efficiently.
- Use Storyboards
The storyboard includes everything a learner will experience in the course from start to finish.
- Use Technology with Purpose
You can use AI-based tools with the purpose to fulfil the initial learning objectives. Whenever you want to use a new type of media in the eLearning course, ask yourself three questions:
- Is this tool going to detract from the Content?
- Does it require a learning curve for the audience?
- Is there any cost to using that tool?
You can recommend using plagiarism checkers for plagiarism check or a grammar tool to correct the grammatical and spelling mistakes in any of your Content.
- Know Your Audience
Review your Content according to your target audience. Your Content must fulfill all the requirements and learning objectives of the course. Before handing over, any text goes through a plagiarism check to increase the credibility of your Content.
- Show Consistency
A learner will show engagement with your eLearning course if they recognize consistency among the different screens. Furthermore, always keep in mind that Being consistent needs not be boring.
- Make an ending statement
You must create prior knowledge questions to bring the existing knowledge of learners into the everyday learning experience. The final part should always be a reflection that brings the first step into connection with what they have learned throughout the course.
Popular E-learning tools
There are many online tools to make E-learning effective. Different organizations and educational institutes can use them to enhance the outcome. Some of the tools are:
A plagiarism check is a very important step before submitting any project or assignment during e-learning. This tool can check plagiarism by matching your Content against billions of web pages on the Internet. SmallSeoTools offers an efficient tool for plagiarism checks. Some of its unique features are:
- This plagiarism tool has an option for automatically rephrasing your Content
- It checks for grammatical and spelling errors as well.
- This online tool allows you to upload different documents, including .doc, txt, RTF, odt, and pdf.
- For plagiarism check, you can enter a website URL and offer a reporting option that allows you to download a plagiarism report.
- It offers you the option of multiple languages for plagiarism check.
Absorb LMS is a cloud-based learning management system for businesses of all sizes in different industries. At the same time, it has a content library with thousands of pre-built online courses. It allows you to create your custom courses as well. It makes you able to design materials for a blended learning environment.
It helps different organizations and educational institutes to create their online courses. Via this online tool, you’ll have access to Content Library 360. It has over 6 million course assets, including templates, images, and videos.
Articulate 360 features are:
- SCORM compliance
- Option for Content importing and exporting
- generating Test and online quiz
- Course publishing after plagiarism check.
Benefits of e-learning
- It brings more flexibility with online courses as students can attend classes from anywhere. It helps them to save money without the obligation to commute or live near their school.
- Educational institutes can feature lectures from instructors all over the world.
- This system supports teachers to Generate more accurate student performance reports
- With e-learning, it is easy to update courses with relevant, timely learning content
- It helps offer Personalize help based on students’ unique needs
- For the industries, it is typically less expensive and easier to implement than traditional forms of training.
- This learning technique mitigates the costs of instructors, training rooms, travel, catering for in-person training.
- It helps to maintain training consistency and standardization
- By using E-learning, all the Employees will have ongoing access to key resources