The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 500 posts (191 posts for Primary Schools and 309 posts for Secondary Schools) for teachers on Contract to fill vacancies in Garissa, Wajir, Mandera and Lamu Counties.
These are counties in Arid and Semi Arid Lands (ASAL).
Read also: TSC to Recruit 1,517 Teachers on Permanent Terms June 2020; Application and Deadline
Pursuant to its mandate, the Commission invites applications from suitably qualified teachers to be recruited on a three (3) year contract renewable up to the age of 65 years to teach in Primary and Secondary Schools in the following Counties; Mandera, Wajir, Garissa and Lamu.
To download pdfs for TSC advertised vacancies in primary and post primary institutions click here.
Interested teachers, who wish to be considered for either Primary or Secondary Schools and meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through TSC Website: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/ so as to be received not later than Tuesday 30th June, 2020.
Read also: New TSC score sheet for 2020 Recruitment, TSC Guidelines for employment, Score sheet for teachers previously employed
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Be Kenyan Citizens from Mandera, Wajir, Garissa and Lamu counties.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act.
- Be retired trained teacher below the age of 65 years
- Must have had a clean professional record.
Read also: New TSC Score sheet for Primary teacher (P1) employment for 2019/2020 Marking scheme, Required Documents and Selection panel
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools applicants are advised to:
- Visit TSC website: www.tsc.go.ke or
- Contact TSC Offices at the County or Sub-County
Successful applicants will be paid salary and benefits as per agreed Contract.