The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 500 posts (191 posts for Primary Schools and 309 posts for Secondary Schools) for teachers on Contract to fill vacancies in Garissa, Wajir, Mandera and Lamu Counties.
These are counties in Arid and Semi Arid Lands (ASAL).
Pursuant to its mandate, the Commission invites applications from suitably qualified teachers to be recruited on a three (3) year contract renewable up to the age of 65 years to teach in Primary and Secondary Schools in the following Counties; Mandera, Wajir, Garissa and Lamu.
To download pdfs for TSC advertised vacancies in primary and post primary institutions click here.
Interested teachers, who wish to be considered for either Primary or Secondary Schools and meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through TSC Website: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/ so as to be received not later than Tuesday 30th June, 2020.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Be Kenyan Citizens from Mandera, Wajir, Garissa and Lamu counties.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act.
- Be retired trained teacher below the age of 65 years
- Must have had a clean professional record.
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools applicants are advised to:
- Visit TSC website: www.tsc.go.ke or
- Contact TSC Offices at the County or Sub-County
Successful applicants will be paid salary and benefits as per agreed Contract.