The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 6,574 posts to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition (5,474 posts for Primary Schools and 1,100 posts for Secondary Schools).
For more information visit TSC Website(tsc.go.ke)
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
(i) Be Kenya citizens.
(ii) Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
(iii) Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service
Commission Act 2012.
Read also: New TSC score sheet for 2020 Recruitment, TSC Guidelines for employment, Score sheet for teachers previously employed
Manner of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 14th September, 2020.
Specific information on available vacancies per county/or schools is in the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
Please note that:
- To qualify for appointment on permanent and pensionable terms of service, a candidate should be eligible to serve for a minimum period of ten (10) continuous years, effective from the date of first appointment as required by law;
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2020/2021 shall apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.