TSC Secondary Teacher II are teachers who fall in Grade C2 (Formerly K) is an entry grade for secondary school teachers who are holders of a Bachelors Degree in Education or its equivalent.
It is also a promotional grade for holders of Diploma in Education.
Requirements for Secondary Teacher II T-Scale 7
- be in possession of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a
minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent;
- be in possession of a Bachelors Degree in Education with two teaching subjects;
or a Bachelors Degree in a relevant area with two teaching subjects plus a Post
Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- have attained a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in the two teaching subjects at KCSE level;
- have a valid Teaching Certificate;
- meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution; and
- meet any other requirements deemed necessary by the Commission.
TSC Secondary Teacher II & Secondary Teacher II Untrained And Primary SNE Teachers Salary 2021
These teachers will not receive any salary increment in the current phase.
SALARY JULY 2020
- All Titles (TSC-Scales) of Secondary School Teachers; Requirements for appointment/promotion
- Titles of primary teachers;T-Scale 5, T-Scale 6,T-Scale 7,T-Scale 8,T-Scale 9,T-Scale 10,T-Scale 11
- TSC T-Scales for Secondary school teachers Special Needs Education (SNE); Requirements for appointment and promotion
- TSC Secondary Teacher II & Secondary Teacher II Untrained And Primary SNE Teachers Salary 2021
- TSC Senior Teacher II, Secondary Teacher II & Secondary Teacher II Untrained (UT) And Primary SNE Teachers Salary 2021
- TSC Secondary Teacher I And Senior Teacher I Salary 2021
- TSC Deputy Head Teacher II Salary 2021
- TSC Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teacher I And Senior Master III Salary 2021
- TSC Senior Principals (T- Scale 14) Salary 2021
- TSC Chief Principal (T-Scale 15) Salary 2021