TSC Principals (T- Scale 13) are heads of institution heading Sub- County and All Day schools who currently earn between Sh93,850 and Sh102,807 per month.
This is a promotional position for Deputy Principals in Post Primary institutions. The head of institution is responsible for the management of operations in the institution to ensure service delivery.
He/she further provides support to the head of the institution in the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programs and curriculum activities.
For one to be appointed to this must have served as Deputy Principal II or Senior Master I T-Scale 12 for a minimum period of three (3) years; posses satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process.
The lowest earner in this category will get an increase of Sh10,794 to earn a new salary of Sh104,644 while the highest earner will get a top up of Sh1,837 to get a new monthly salary of Sh104,644.
TSC Principals (T- Scale 13) Salary 2023
|SALARY POINTS||JOB GROUP||GRADE||SALARY 2023|
- All Titles (TSC-Scales) of Secondary School Teachers; Requirements for appointment/promotion
- Titles of primary teachers;T-Scale 5, T-Scale 6,T-Scale 7,T-Scale 8,T-Scale 9,T-Scale 10,T-Scale 11
- TSC T-Scales for Secondary school teachers Special Needs Education (SNE); Requirements for appointment and promotion
- TSC Secondary Teacher II & Secondary Teacher II Untrained And Primary SNE Teachers Salary 2023
- TSC Senior Teacher II, Secondary Teacher II & Secondary Teacher II Untrained (UT) And Primary SNE Teachers Salary 2023
- TSC Secondary Teacher I And Senior Teacher I Salary 2023
- TSC Deputy Head Teacher II Salary 2023
- TSC Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teacher I And Senior Master III Salary 2023
- TSC Senior Principals (T- Scale 14) Salary 2023
- TSC Chief Principal (T-Scale 15) Salary 2023