Teachers Service Commission(TSC) is set to conduct recruitment interviews across all counties starting 8th October, 2020. More than 11,000 teachers will secure employment. This will enable the schools to plug shortage of teaching force in the country.
Shortlisted applicants will receive detailed messages indicating the venue of interviews, date among other important information.
“You are hereby invited to appear for the phy/math interview at Homa Bay high school on 12/10/2020 at 8.00am,” read part of message sent to an applicant.
Jambo News has established that candidates will carry copies of original academic and curricular certificates (if any). Other important documents shortlisted applicants will carry are; KRA Pin Certificate, GP 69, Bank plate, among others.
“Kindly carry the following: Original ID Academic certificates (pri/sec/univ +transcripts), TSC registration certificate, KRA pin certificate, pay point particulars form, copy of NIHF card, Bank plate, GP 69 form and proof of internship,” further read message sent to one of interviewees.
Other than knowing details of recruitment venues, it is important for applicants to set eye on TSC merit list. This will give one a sneak peek of what will transpire on the interview day.
Knowing your competitors will enable you to make well calculated decisions, so as not to waste time and money traversing across the country. It is for this reason we have prepared list merit list in each county.
- Kilifi North TSC October Merit List
- Teso South TSC October Merit List
- Riokindo Boys TSC October Merit List
- Bomet County TSC Merit List
- Kiambu Githunguri Sub-county TSC October Merit List
- Kakamega County TSC October Merit List
- Kiambu Kabete TSC October Merit List
- Embu Gitare TSC October Merit List
- Muranga County Kigumo Sec TSC October Merit List
- Tharaka Nithi Maara Sub-county TSC October Merit List
- Samburu North TSC October Merit List
- Turkana Central TSC October Merit List
- Muranga Kahuro,Kiharu TSC October Merit List
Keep refreshing this page the list is being updated……