The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, is seeking to promote 91 qualified teachers to the position of Deputy Principal I (T Scale-13; D3)
The Deputy Principal I will report to the Principal. He/she will provide support to the Principal of the institution in the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programs and curriculum activities.
Read also: All Titles (TSC-Scales) of Secondary School Teachers; Requirements for appointment/promotion
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
To qualify for appointment to the grade of Deputy Principal II, a teacher must: –
- be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served as Deputy Principal for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be currently serving as Deputy Principal II (D2);
- Have obtained a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Master’s degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage;
Read also: TSC Salary scale for Teachers during third phase (2019/2020) Implementation of TSC-KNUT/KUPPET 2017-2021 CBA
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to present the following statutory documents during interviews:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
NOTE: Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications. Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
Read also: TSC score sheet for teacher Promotion-headship,Qualifications, qualities and roles
How to apply
To apply for the posts, click on this link; https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should submit their applications online through the TSC portal – www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 21st February, 2020.
Successful candidates will be deployed as Deputy Principals in National and Extra County Secondary Schools in any County where the vacancies will be available.