TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION VACANCIES FOR PRINCIPAL TEACHER MANAGEMENT OFFICER, TSC JOB GRADE 7 (92 Posts)
ADVERT NO. 42/2023 – PTMO
Number of Posts – 92
The Teachers Service Commission is a Constitutional Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution.
Pursuant to its mandate, the Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the posts of Principal Teacher Management officers.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC Website – https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke to be received on or before 5th July 2023 .
Requirements for the Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Served satisfactorily as a Curriculum Support Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized institution; OR Bachelor’s degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized institution;
- iCertificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- During the interview, candidates will be required to produce the original:
- National Identity Card.
- Academic and professional certificates.
- Appointment & Designation letter to the current grade.
- Candidates who will be successful in the interviews will be required to present valid documents of chapter 6 of the Constitution before they are considered for appointment.
This advert is for Teachers Only, If you don’t have a valid ID Number & TSC Number, you will not be allowed to proceed with this application
TSC is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- For details of the advertisement, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website: www.tsc.go.ke
- This position will close on 5th July 2023 at 5:00 p.m.