The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the posts of Curriculum Support Officer (CSO) in line with the career progression guidelines (CPG) for teachers.
164 posts for Curriculum Support Officer (CSO) (TSC Scale 11) (Grade D1) are up for grabs. TSC has cautioned that hand written applications will not be accepted.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications should make their application online through the Secretariat Recruitment Portal www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 17th September, 2019.
Since TSC is an equal opportunity employer Persons With Disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present the following documents during interviews:
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
- Clearance application from EACC
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Applicants have been advised to refer TSC website www.teachersonline.go.ke to get detailed information on the job Description, Requirements for appointment, and Duties and Responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT CURRICULUM SUPPORT OFFICERS
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Education;
- Master of Education degree will be an added advantage;
- Musthave served satisfactorily for a minimum period of three (3) years as a Senior Graduate teacher and was converted to C5 with effect from 1st July, 2017;
- Must have nine (9) years of relevant work experience in Education;
- Must have demonstrated Subject content mastery, competence and ability as a classroom teacher;
- Proven track record on performance on the teaching – learning process;
- Must have excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Must have excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- Must have strong communication skills;
- Must have strong commitment and self-drive;
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have digital literacy skills;
- A Course in Management or Leadership will be an added advantage;
- Must demonstrate excellent Teacher Performance Management abilities.