Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has advertised 1000 promotion vacancies for secondary teacher I, Senior Master IV, Deputy Principal III, Senior Principal, Deputy Principal II and Senior Lecturer IV.
In a statement seen by this author, the teachers’ employer has stated that the these promotions are targeting diploma teachers and that application portal will be available by close business today.
“Today we advertise for 1000 promotion positions for Diploma teachers. The online application Portal will be available by end of the day,” read a statement from TSC.
Today we advertise for 1000 promotion positions for Diploma teachers. The online application Portal will be available by end of the day. Walimu wa Stashahada tunawajali. pic.twitter.com/oGmqNsUzd6
— TSC (@TSC_KE) January 26, 2021
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC website– www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 9th February 2021.
|Secondary Teacher I||8||492|
|Senior Master IV||9||363|
|Deputy Principal III||11||72|
|Deputy Principal II||12||30|
|Senior Lecturer IV||9||28|
TSC has cautioned that manual applications will not be considered.
It is important to note that Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons living with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to present the following VALID statutory documents during interviews:
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Highest academic Certificate.
- Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications.
- Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
- For duties and responsibilities of the advertised posts, applicants should refer to the CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDE LINES FOR TEACHERS (2018), available on the TSC Website (www.tsc.go.ke).