Precious Blood Girls High, Riruta, a giant school in Nairobi was Established in 1964, as a public girl boarding school, Kawangware location.
It was established by the Catholic nuns of the order of Precious Blood Sisters. The school is located in Kawangware area of Dagoretti constituency of Nairobi Region.
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS: NAIVASHA Rd.
- PRECIOUS BLOOD SECONDARY – RIRUTA,
- P.O.BOX 21283-00505,
- NAIROBI, RIRUTA.
- TELEPHONE: +254-20-3546028
- MOBILE: 0720238907
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- Staff email
School Website and Portal
KCSE EXAM ANALYSIS
This is the hallmark that has landed the school in the National limelight since the inception of the 8-4-4 curriculum. The education on offer is holistic education, which encompasses the parameters of spiritual, social, physical and intellect; this is evidenced in the exceptional results they have posted since over the years in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exams.
The school Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, code is 20405004.
In 2018, the school posted a mean of A- (Minus); 79.604 points from a candidature of 135 students. In 2019, the school registered 174 candidates. Further to the release of the KCSE Examination results, all the students are treated to a special luncheon and dinner at an agreed date.
Here is part of the school’s KCSE performance; over the years:
Sister schools include:
- Precious Blood Kilungu; A girls’ extra county boarding school situated in a rural part of South Eastern Kenya, 120km from Nairobi. The school has a student population of 658.
- Bishop Gatimu Ngandu Girls; A girls’ national boarding school situated 135km North East of Nairobi in a rural area toward Mount Kenya. The school has a student population of 1165.
- Starehe Girls Centre; A girls’ national boarding school situated a few miles north of Nairobi, on the way to Kiambu. The school has a student population of 598.
- Maryhill Girls High School; A girls’ national boarding school situated 50km from Nairobi in Thika along Thika – Gatukuyu road. The school has a student population of 1,600.