Teachers Service Commission has extended deadline for wealth declaration to 14th January 2020. The move comes as a sigh of relief to 9855 teachers and 120 secretariat staff who had not declared their wealth online through tsc portal.
In circular dated 7th January 2020, the commission has directed county directors to bring attention to all teachers that TSC online wealth declaration portal will be opened as from 8th to 14th January 2020.
This is to give room for tsc employees to declare their wealth online, to avoid the risk of being fined Ksh. 1,000,000 or a jail term of one year.
The circular further directs county bosses to see to it that all teachers who fall under their jurisdiction comply and that they should report back to TSC headquarters the status of non compliant teachers.
How to declare wealth online through TSC Portal
- Visit the official TSC website; tsc.go.ke
- click on online services menu and go to Teachers Online Services sub menu
- You will redirected to teachersonline.go.ke
- Click on the Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities
- Enter your TSC number and click next
- Sign Up by entering your correct contact details’
- Use your TSC number and password to login
- Read all the instructions and click NEXT
- Fill in the wealth declaration form where you will be required to enter your wealth details and that of your spouse