- Best marketable tsc subjects combination
- TSC Score sheet for master and graduate teachers 2019
- TSC Score sheet for diploma teachers 2019
- Awarding of marks for Length of stay since qualifying as a teacher (since graduation)
- Awarding of marks for Length of stay since qualifying as a teacher for those previously employed by TSC
- Advantage of certificate of Co-curricular participation
In the new recruitment guidelines released by TSC, qualified teachers who have masters and those with first class honors will stand high chances of securing TSC jobs.
Another factor that will increase chances of one to get employed is length of stay since graduation. However, tutors teaching subjects combinations like Physics/Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Chemistry/Biology are easily absorbed by TSC since they are few.
Applicants must present original and legible photocopies of the following
- National identification cards;
- National Council of Persons with Disability (NCPWD) Card (where applicable);
- KCPE Certificates;
- KCSE Certificates (include first attempt certificate if repeated exams);
- Diploma/Degree Certificates and official transcripts;
- Primary and Secondary Schools leaving certificates
NB: Provisional transcript shall not be accepted.
Where names on the submitted documents differ,theapplicant will be required to submit a sworn affidavit.
Graduate, Degree BA + PGDE or BSC + PGDE and Masters Teachers
Here is the score sheet that will be used by TSC during 2019 employment for Secondary school teachers
Master degree or first class
Second class upper divison
second class lower division
For Diploma or Dip. Tech. Education trained teachers here is the score sheet;
Awarding of marks for Length of stay since qualifying as a teacher (since graduation)
Its also important to note that length of stay after graduation is weighty and it is the mother of all when it comes to scoring marks;
Year of Graduation
2008 and before
2018 and after
Awarding of marks for Length of stay since qualifying as a teacher for those previously employed by TSC
Year of Graduation
2005 and before
2016 and after
NB:For purposes of scoring part B,year of completion of professional training
(BED or PGDE) whose certificate is used to score part A of this score sheet
determines the length of stay but not year of enhancement.
Advantage of Communication ability and Co-curricular certificate of participation
One who has a co-curricular certificate of participation will also stand higher chances of scoring more marks. This part is very crucial when it comes to breaking of ties.
Participation in Co-curricular activities
Students’ academic performance(Exam Record)
So as to be on a save side, its important to provide evidence by producing a document to score above marks.NB:No candidate should score zero in this section
Its important to note that good command in communication and convincing confidence level will put you in a good position to secure a job with TSC.
Finaly, Ensure that your content mastery in your teaching subjects is commendable.
- TSC county directors in all 47 counties and their contacts
- New Teacher Service Commission TSC structure Kenya 2019
- TSC Online News; Online Payslips, TPAD, Frequently asked questions
- Tsc professional misconduct,TSC disciplinary process, salary during interdiction period
- New recruitment guidelines & score sheet for P1 teachers 2019
- New recruitment Guidelines & score sheet for secondary school teachers 2019/2020
- Reasons that can lead to interdiction of teachers in Kenya 2019
- New TSC grading System
- All types of allowances paid to teachers in kenya 2019
- TSC hardship Ares in Kenya 2019