DEPUTY PRINCIPALS III
These administrators of Sub- County and All Day schools. The lowest earner in this grade pockets a monthly pay of Sh91,041 while, the highest earner will pocket Sh91,041.
This is a promotional grade for Deputy Principals in secondary schools. The Deputy Principal II will report to the Principal. He/she will provide support to the Principal of the institution in the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programs and curriculum activities.
Promotion to this grade will be competitive and subject to availability of vacancies in the establishment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to this grade one must:-
- have served as Deputy Principal II or Senior Master I T-Scale 12 for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- be a holder of Master’s degree in a relevant area;
- have a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process;
- have successfully undertaken the relevant TPD modules;
- have a valid Teaching Certificate;
- meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- meet any other requirement deemed necessary by the Commission.
- TSC Deputy Principal III Salary
|SALARY POINTS||JOB GROUP||GRADE||BASIC SALARY 2023|