Technical University of Kenya-TUK, provides an online platform where bonafide students can easily and conveniently access online services. The student portal portal.tukenya.ac.ke strongly links students to administration. Through the portal, one can perform the following tasks:
- Course Registration,
- Fees Payment,
- Check Result,
- View Admission List/Status,
- Acceptance Fees Payment Details,
- View Academic Calendar,
- Extra Credit Hours,
- Deferment of Admission and so much more.
TUK Student portal log in instructions
Username: Username is your full registration number like ABBQ/00001/2019 or 113/00001
Password: Password is as follows:-
- Intial Password for KUCCPS/Module I is KCSE full index number like 01234567891/2018.
- Initial Password for Module II is what was entered as ID number when applying online.
- Previous students especially those who joined in 2011 or before can try dot(.) as password.
- Once you update your profile, your password becomes your ID/Passport/Birth certificate number and it will change ONLY when you reset it to a new password.
- You can also login with if you already have student official email eg firstname.lastname@example.org
How to login to Technical University of Kenya Student Portal portal.tukenya.ac.ke
- To log in to student portal click on the this link portal.tukenya.ac.ke
- Enter your username and password
Technical University of Kenya Website and Contacts
The Technical University of Kenya
P.O. Box 52428 – 00200
Located along Haile Selassie Avenue
Tel: +254(020) 2219929, 3341639, 3343672