The prospective Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) students can apply to join using an online platform using a well stipulated procedure. Its important to keep in mind that all KMTC application for admission are done online.
KMTC Regular and Parallel Categories
For each academic year students have two options to either apply for parallel or regular category. Those applying for regular category have an advantage such that their fee is subsidized with optional accommodation but no choice for Campus.
Despite the fact that parallel category have non subsidized fee, no accommodation option their advantage is that they have an option for Campuses choice in (65) campuses situated in different parts of the country depending on the courses.
Key things to consider before applying for KMTC online application
- It is important to remember that KMTC has many courses at various levels and varying entry requirement clusters hence taking time to read the advertisement that has key information necessary for the application to be made with clear information
- Do thorough research and determine the course you would like to study and before you settle for the course be sure you meet the minimum requirements.
- Make prior plan for your training at KMTC on time, funding and social support
- Prepare your mind to take up your course if successful in any part of this country since KMTC campuses are spread all over the country
- Follow APPLICATION GUIDELINES and ensure you have applied in time and correctly
- Remain active on email remembering your credentials that you can access your email at any time.
How to create a KMTC account Once you confirm that you satisfy all the requirements, begin the KMTC application process by creating an account; this is done using the following process:
- Visit the www.kmtc.ac.ke
- Once in the site, go to the menu and press on the “Application Portal” item. It is the second item on the top left after e-learning. You will land on the page with the Login or Register options on the far right. For those who have an existing account, click on login then access your account using your login credential, i.e. email and password. If you are first time user, click on ‘Register” command. It will take you to a form used for creating an account.
- Input your details, i.e. name, valid email address, desired password and then confirm the password. Click the register button at the bottom of the new user requirements.
- A verification link will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Follow the instructions stipulated in the email and click on the email link provided; it will swerve you to the KMTC portal. There you are supposed to feed your info in the account creation form availed to you; press on the register command This step will be followed by a form with your information, solely for data confirmation;
- check the accuracy of the information provided, and Press on save changes.
Steps on online application for course on Kenya Medical Training College KMTC
- Prospective candidates are expected to visit the applicants’ portal, read the advertisement to know the various courses and their specific entry requirements.
- Candidates interested in making an application are advised to READ the application guidelines (preservice/Inservice) available on the application portal
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps carefully given in the application guideline to the end to be sure of application success.
- Take note that the application period has timelines as stipulated on the advertisement please observe them.
How to make Mpesa payment for KMTC online application
Once you’ve completed steps on KMTC online application, the next thing is to proceed to make a payment of Ksh. 2022.
- Go to your Mpesa menu
- Click lipa na Mpesa
- Proceed to paybill then enter business number 964150.
- Use your birth certificate or National ID no as the account number.
- Ensure that the cash has successfully transferred to Kenya Medical Training college, and click confirm.
- This amount paid will cater for the whole application process.