Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has announced employment vacancies for secondary school teachers.
Read also: New TSC score sheet for 2021 Recruitment, TSC Guidelines for employment, Internship
Teachers seeking to fill these slots should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers‘ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than July 12, 2021.
Read also: How To Apply For TSC Replacement Vacancies 2021 Via hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login
List of TSC Recruitment Vacancies Lamu County July 2021
|4||147013033006||Mokowe Mixed Sec||Geo/CRE||1|
|5||147013033011||Uziwa Mixed Day Sec Sch||Geo/Kisw||1|
|6||147013033003||Mpeketoni Sec Sch||Bio/Chem, Maths/Phy||2|
LAMU EAST SUBCOUNTY
|S/NO||SCHOOL CODE||NAME OF SCHOOL||SUBJECT COMBINATION (S)||NUMBER|
|1||147013033016||Kizingitini Mixed Day Sec Sc||Bio/Chem||1|
Note the following:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2021/2022 FY shall apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successfulc appplicants must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manually filled applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke