If you missed last application for placement to technical and vocational education and training (TVET) institutions and you are a Form Four graduate and have not had a chance to further your studies, KUCCPS is giving you another opportunity for you to apply.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is giving you a final chance this year to apply for Diploma, Craft Certificate and Artisan Certificate courses offered in National Polytechnics and other technical and vocational training institutions.
The online application portal is now open and will close December 31, 2019.
KUCCPS Minimum requirements for TVET Institutions
KCSE MEAN GRADE
C – and Above
Craft Certificate Courses
D and Above
Artisan Certificate Courses
D- and Below
All KCSE certificate holders who have not benefited from Government sponsorship before are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements.
Successful applicants will be admitted to a college of their choice as early as January, 2020.
How to apply
To apply for KUCCPS follow these steps;
- Click on this on this link; https://students.kuccps.net/login/, the link will take you to KUCCPS student portal
- Key in the following;
- KCSE Index number
- KCSE year
Note: Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password
3. Applicants are required to select up to four courses in their preferred order of priority, where Choice No. 1 is the applicant’s most preferred course and Choice No. 4 is the least preferred course.
4. The placement will take into account the student’s qualifications and order of priority as listed in the choices.
5. More information may be found under Downloads.
KUCCPS Contacts and Head office
For more information, visit the KUCCPS offices at the ACK Garden House (Ground & 3rd Floors), on 1st Ngong Avenue, Community Area, Nairobi, or call 020 5137400 / 0723 954 927 / 0734 879 662. You can also email info@kKUCCPS atuccps.ac.ke.
- Facebook (Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service).
- Twitter (@KUCCPS_Official).