Kisii National Polytechnic(KNP) is one of the best TVET institutions in Kenya. The institution was founded on 19th December 1971 as Gusii Institute of Technology in Kisii town.
In May 2016, the institute was elevated to a national polytechnic through Legal notice No. 93.
Kisii National Polytechnic Student Portal
Kisii National Polythenic provides an online platform where bonafide students can easily and conveniently access online services. The student portal portal.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke strongly links students to administration.
How to create Kisii National Polythenic student portal
To create the portal follow these steps;
- Click on this link http://kisiipoly.ac.ke/user/register
- The click on create account
- Enter a username (Spaces are allowed; punctuation is not allowed except for periods, hyphens, apostrophes, and underscores.)
- Enter your valid email address (All e-mails from the system will be sent to this address. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail.)
- Finally click on create new account
Course offered at Kisii National Polythecnic
Currently KNP offers a total of seventy four (74) at Artisan, Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma levels.
KNP has the following academic departments;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Business Studies
- Business Studies
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Communication & Development Studies
- Institutional Management
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
Kisii National Polythecnic admission requirements
To get more information about Kisii National Polythecnic admission requirements click here.
Kisii National Polythecnic Online course application System
To apply online for a course in Kisii National Polythecnic Follow these steps;
- Click on this link; http://kisiipoly.ac.ke/apply/apply.php
- Select level of study as from the following;
- Higher Diploma level
- Diploma level
- Certificate level
- Artisan level
- Competence Based Courses
3. Select the academic department
4. Click on Next button
5. You will be redirected to a page where you will be required to fill in your personal information
6. Finally select mode of study (full time or part time), also select your source of school fees and and click on the submit button
Kisii National Polythecnic Fees Structure
|VOTE HEAD DESCRIPTION||1 ST TERM||2 ND TERM||3 RD TERM||TOTAL KSHS|
|GOVERNMENT SPONSORED STUDENTS||Tuition fees||8,820||8,800||8,800||26,420|
|PRIVATELY SPONSORED STUDENTS||Tuition fees||18,820||18,800||18,800||56,420|
i. Student Union Fees Kshs 500 Per Term (MUST)
ii. Room space- Kshs 3000 per term
iii. Meals-PAYE (pay as you eat)
Account No. 01120017051900 Cooperative Bank Kisii Branch
Government sponsored students are those students admitted through KUCCPS
Private students are those students who are self-sponsored.