Kisii Teachers Service Commission County director, Jayne Mwaniki, has revealed venues, dates and time for county selection exercise and interviews. According to Jayne, these events will take place between 8th October and 14th October 2020.
These dates are inline with new TSC September/October recruitment schedule that was released by the commission on Thursday 1st October, 2020.
For secondary schools teachers, interviews will take place in each sub-county and they will be conducted in four days.
Kisii County Merit List
Once the recruitment exercise has been concluded, applicants will between Thursday October 15th and Thursday October 22nd 2020 to raise complaints.
County bosses will have two days (Friday 23rd October to Monday 26th October 2020) to send documents to Teacher’s Service Commission headquarters.
Teachers who will have secured employment with the commission, will report to schools starting Monday 4th January, 2021.
Keep checking this site for merit list.
- TSC Nyandarua County September/October Recruitment Applicants’ Merit List
- Nyamira County TSC October Recruitment Interview Venues, Dates, Shortlisted Applicants
- TSC Uasin Gishu County September/October Recruitment Applicants’ Merit List
- TSC Siaya County September/October Recruitment Applicants’ Merit List
- TSC Trans Nzoia County September/October Interview Dates, Venues
- Kitui County TSC October Recruitment Interview Venues, Dates, Merit List
- Narok County TSC October 2020 Recruitment Interview Venues, Dates, Merit List