How to obtain your digital TSC registration certificate sent via email
Teachers applying for registration with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) will now receive their Registration Certificates in digital format, which they can subsequently print to serve as proof of registration.
On November 1, 2023, TSC took a significant step toward digitalizing its services by introducing digital teacher registration certificates.
When applying for registration, teachers must provide a valid email address, which the Commission will use to send the registration certificate.
To ensure security, a One Time Pin (OTP) verification code will be sent to your phone for identity confirmation. You will need to enter this pin to complete the verification process.
Please note: It’s crucial to supply a valid email address that you can access anytime, anywhere. Using an email address without access can lead to serious issues.
Once your registration is successfully processed, you will receive a digitized registration certificate via the email address you provided during the application.
Simply download the emailed registration certificate and print it to obtain a hard copy, serving as evidence of your TSC registration.
Requirements for Teacher Registration:
For Kenyan Citizens:
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Relevant academic and professional certificates from recognized institutions
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Passport photo
- KRA Pin Certificate
- Properly completed GP 69 Medical Form
- Payment of the registration fee; a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1055, payable via paybill 222222.
For Non-Kenyan Citizens:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other evidence for teacher registration obtained in Kenya or the country of origin
- Academic and Professional Certificates, which must have been awarded by an accredited foreign institution and equated by the relevant public body in Kenya
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher or an authority to teach in the country of origin
- A valid Entry/Work Permit issued by the Department of Immigration
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the relevant law enforcement agency in the country of origin
- Vetting letter from the Ministry of Education (Kenya)
- Prescribed fee of Kshs. 1055 paid via paybill 222222
Please note that all documents must be certified by either a TSC Director or TSC Sub County Director.”