Required during the application process:
- A scanned copy of your KCSE Certificate. Please, kindly note the Certificate number.
- Your TPAD Rating Summaries (averages) for 2020, 2021 and 2022. These can be extracted from the TPAD portal (Under ‘archives’).
NB: The Chapter 6 documents (KRA, Helb Compliance…) are not required at the application stage.
It is now very easy for you to view and download all your previous TPAD appraisal reports. The TPAD summaries are required during applications for TSC Promotions. You will also be required to present a hard copy of your TPAD reports during TSC interviews for promotions.
How to download/ print your TPAD Appraisal Reports.
Teachers Performance, Appraisal and Development is an evidence based online crucial tool that captures Teaching learning activities through out the term or a given academic year.
This tool plays a vital role during promotion interviews for teachers.
Wondering how to get your TPAD Appraisal Reports? Worry no more. Here is the procedure on how to get your hardcopy appraisal report:
Printing your appraisal report is easy and straight forward. Just follow the steps below;
1. First, log into your TPAD account at: https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
2. Once logged in, select self appraisals and then Self Assessment.
3. Under my appraisals, check the correct year and scroll across the page.
4. Next, click on view appraisals at the far right.
5.Go to the bottom of the page and select either ‘Print appraisal summary’ or ‘Print detailed Appraisal Summary’. Now, download or print the report.
6. If this procedure (#5) fails to work, simply press on Crtl + P to get a hard copy of the appraisal report.