Moi University admission letter is a document that proofs that a student has been offered provincial admission into the university to pursue a certificate, a diploma or a degree course.
The official Moi University University admission letter contains detailed information concerning a course one has been selected to pursue. The letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the course one is pursuing, the duration of the course among others.
The good news is that prospective Moi University students who have been selected for academic year 2023/2024 can now download their admission letters from the Moi University student portal.
How to download admission letters for Moi University University 2023/2024
It is important to note that only students who have been offered an opportunity to Moi University will access admission letters. This therefore means that before you proceed to Download your Moi University Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check and verify from your KUCCPS portal whether you have been offered an admission to Moi University
To download the Admission Letter
Government Sponsored (placed by KUCCPS)
NB: Before proceeding, ensure you have received an SMS from KUCCPS or Moi University indicating your placement to Moi University. You can also confirm you placement from your KUCCPS portal.
Requirements to download the letter
Digital passport photo (yellow background), scanned copies of National ID card, Birth certificate, KCSE Results slip and high school leaving certificate.
- First ensure you have received an invitation to Moi University from KUCCPS. View the Moi University KUCCPS List here.
- Login via the Admission Portal using the following link: https://admissions.mu.ac.ke/gsp/login-kuccps
- Key in the required login details in the following format: KCSE Index number/2022 and click Login. i.e., if your index number is 12345678 then key in this format 12345678/2022 where 12345678 is your index number and 2022 is the year you sat for your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE). Remember to provide the Security Stamp as requested.
- The first time you login, you are required to ACCEPT or REJECT the Programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details and download your admission letter.
To Apply for admission, first view here the Programmes and Admission requirements; then proceed to apply online here.
Further enquiries can be made through
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Campus: 0724 288 774
College of Health Sciences: 0724 950 422
Nairobi Campus: 0724 316 144
Coast Campus: 0724 856 135