Moi University admission letter is a document that proofs that a student has been offered provincial admission into the university to pursue a certificate, a diploma or a degree course.
The official Moi University University admission letter contains detailed information concerning a course one has been selected to pursue. The letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the course one is pursuing, the duration of the course among others.
The good news is that prospective Moi University students who have been selected for academic year 2020/2021 can now download their admission letters from the Moi University student portal.
How to download admission letters for Moi University University 2020/2021
Its important to note that only students who have been offered an opportunity to Moi University will access admission letters. This therefore means that before you proceed to Download your Moi University Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check and verify from your KUCCPS portal whether you have been offered an admission to Moi University
To download the Admission Letter
- Click this link: https://www.muwebportal.com/login
- Login to the Student portal by entering the following:
- For Email Account : Type your KCSE Index firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Password : Type your KCSE index number
If your KCSE Index Number is 12345678910/2018 then the correct details for Login is as follows:
ii. Password: 12345678910/2018
- On successful login; Select, Admissions on the Sidebar
- Download: Admission Letter, Admission forms (Student Booklet) and the Fees structure