Kabarak University admission letter is a document that proofs that a student has been offered provincial admission into the university to pursue a certificate, a diploma or a degree course.
The official Kabarak University admission letter contains detailed information concerning a course one has been selected to pursue. The letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the course one is pursuing, the duration of the course among others.
The good news is that prospective Kabarak University students who have been selected for academic year 2020/2021 can now download their admission letters from the Kabarak University student portal.
How to download admission letters for Kabarak University 2020/2021
It is important to note that only students who have been offered an opportunity to Kabarak University will access admission letters. This therefore means that before you proceed to Download your Kabarak University Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check and verify from your KUCCPS portal whether you have been offered an admission to Kabarak University.
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Under “Login” section at the top of the page, click on “Government sponsored” or click on “Log in” button at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Log into Kabarak University Admission Portal using this link: http://eserver.kabarak.ac.ke:8080/gsp/login
- Once prompted enter your Application Details i.e KCSE Index No e.g XXXXXXXXXX/2019, thereafter click on login.
- Once you have logged in you will be required to accept or reject the offer. Accept or Reject the offer by clicking the appropriate button.
- On accepting the offer you will be taken to a page where you will fill your biodata and other personal information thereafter you will be able to download your letter.
Note that Kabarak University admission letters 2020/2021 will be available at the institution’s portal once KUCCPS selection exercise is completed
Kabarak University KUCCPS 2020 Admission List
To download and view Kabarak University KUCCPS 2020 admission list click here
Kabarak University Contact Information Admission Office
Kabarak University Main Campus
P.O.Private Bag 20157 Kabarak
Phone: 020-2114658,0729-223370, 051-2343234/5
Email: registrar @ kabarak.ac.ke,
academic_registrar @ kabarak.ac.ke
admissions @ kabarak.ac.ke
Share Compliments/Complaints via feedback@ kabarak.ac.ke