The Kenya Medical Training Centre, KMTC, admission letter is a crucial document that contains all information about the school, departments, the course you are willing to pursue, the fee structure, and the duration the course will take.
- List of KMTC Short courses; Target Group, Campus offered, Duration and Fees
- KMTC minimum Requirements to Upgrade Certificate course to Diploma level
- List of diploma courses offered at KMTC,Entry Qualifications and Requirements and campus offered
- KMTC Higher Diploma (Post basic) Courses; minimum entry requirements and course duration
- List of accreditted KMTC campuses per county in Kenya
- KMTC student portal for course registration,admission letter,fee payments,scholarships; KMTC online course application process
- How to apply online for KMTC Courses through application Portal – admissions.kmtc.ac.ke
Once a a qualified students gets the admission letter, it indicates that one has been authorized by KMTC to study the program choice.
KMTC is a leading medical training institution in Kenya that offers a broad range of healthcare courses to qualified students who want to study medical courses and achieve their desires in future.
The institution has sixty-eight campuses, which are spread across various parts of the country. This means students have unlimited freedom to choose the campus of their choice depending on the medical program that they wish to pursue.
One of the most notable achievement of KMTC is establishment of an online platform known as the “student portal,” which allows the students to connect with the school administration. The KMTC Student portal, gives one an opportunity to apply for different courses, easily download the KMTC admission letter, confirm the fee payment, and also apply for scholarships.
How to create KMTC Student Portal
Creating KMTC Student portal is a simple and straight forward process. It is important to note that KMTC portal is fully open for both regular and parallel students.
For one to create an account on the online student portal, they only require to have a valid email address and follow the below procedure to register.
- Log in to KMTC portal
- For those with an account, sign in using your email address and password
- For those without an account, press on (have no account? Register)
- You will be directed to create your account Feed-in a suitable email and password Press on “Create Account.”
- You will receive a new email message at your email address, with a link which you will use to confirm the email account Open your account and then press the email link You will be redirected to the KMTC portal Feed in the confidential information
- Press on the register button
- Confirm your data
- Confirm your information accuracy
- Finally, click save changes.
How to download KMTC admission letters from the portal
If you want to download admission letters, follow this simple procedure:
- Visit the KMTC portal Sign in using the username and password.
- Once you are logged in, go to the admission letter section, where you will be able to download and print out your KMTC admission letter.