Teachers Service Commission has advertised recruitment vacancies for qualified teachers in a bid to cushion overstretched teaching force in public primary and secondary schools ahead of planned reopening.
Five thousand (5,000) posts for recruitment of Secondary School teachers to support the 100 percent transition policy from Primary to Secondary Schools.
The Teachers Service Commission has also advertised 6,574 posts to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition (5,474 posts for Primary Schools and 1,100 posts for Secondary Schools).
However, eligible applicants have found it a hard nut to crack as far application procedure is concerned. If you are an eligible applicant worry no more. In this article am going to take you through step by step how to apply for these TSC these life changing opportunities in both Primary and Secondary schools.
How to apply for Advertised TSC Teaching Vacancies
Follow the procedure below:
- Visit the TSC Website by using the link http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke
- In the screen displayed, Type in the TSC No, ID number and mobile and choose your selection either primary or secondary by clicking the drop down menu as shown below and login button.
- An SMS(six digit) from TSC will be sent to your line. Type in the sms code and Choose the Ref from the drop down list as shown you are applying for then click on login as shown below;
- In the displayed, Click on Apply/view. Fill in your details, correctly.
- Click the button +click here to apply a school.
- Choose the subjects, county, sub county and school and click ok.
- The teacher can apply for several vacancies. CLICK OK.
- When done, a pop up screen ‘Job Application’ will be displayed. Click on ‘Yes’ to submit your application.